In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR,) Regulation (EU) 2016/679, Spuhr i Dalby AB hereby inform our customers and prospective customers of the following:
1) The personal data collected by our website, acting as a information provider for Spuhr i Dalby AB, will be used for the following purposes:
- To respond when the users use the contactform, we collect the following information:
- E-mail address
- Phone number(s) (if provided – not required)
- Company/Organisation (if provided – not required)
2) Our legal basis for processing personal information:
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party (Article 6(1)(b))
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject: in this case the Swedish Bokföringslag (1999:1078) (Article 6(1)(c))
No special categories of personal data is collected.
By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified. Consent is required for Spuhr i Dalby AB to process personal data, but it must be explicitly given. Where we are asking for your sensitive personal data we will always tell you why and how the information will be used.
You may withdraw consent at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
Request For Information
To take part of the information we have collected about you, to edit the information we have collected about you, or to request the data to be erased, please contact email@example.com.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer, any personally identifiable information to third parties. This does not include trusted third parties that help us operate our site or our company, with the requirement that these parties agree to keep the information confidential.